Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Pregnant Me + 60s Style

Okay, so I was asked by the 3rd person this week to please send some photos of my belly.  Somehow, Mindy had a whole pregnancy without one tiny glimpse of her being pregnant, but I am caving in.  After all, this blog was started over 4 years ago (yeesh!) basically to chronicle my growing belly and morphed into so much more.  But now, who has time for the monthly photo.  You can scroll through the Disney post to see how pregnant I was in October.  These beauties were taken recently.  I am currently 31 weeks along (and don't remember how many weeks pregnancy is), though we are due on Feb 9th.  You know its funny, I have less knowledge about this pregnancy than the other 2.  People (doctors) keep brushing by things and saying, "well, its your 3rd, its old hat, you know whats up..."  when really, nothing could be further from the truth.  I've forgotten all the words and the things to watch out for, and to prepare for (like, oh yeah, we should probably find the car seat?) and worse, is I am not consulting any of the books.  I was waaaay more prepared for Elliot, and then with Sam, it was right away so I remembered most things and still consulted books...but now, ha!

So, here I am.  And, that is my husband Ben.  We went to a YPO Holiday party with a 60s theme/costume flare.  And I was way nervous after these get-ups that we would get there find out that by 60s they meant "Mad Men" 60s.  Oh, thank goodness they did not...





This last photo is with the girls when we went through our house for the last time once the movers came...I am sure I will get around to posting about that someday.  Enjoy!

4 comments:

Mindy said...

Look how fab and sassy you are! Smooch, love and miss you!

Anonymous said...

You look fantastic!! You should keep busting that dress out.

- Amy

Kate said...

you look totally faboo! how can you look this good at 31 weeks? I am sure I looked most like a whale at 31 weeks.

Crystal said...

thank you for posting!
you look so cute!