Thursday, July 10, 2008

Cuteness





Samantha is only 5 months old and look! She is standing - practically walking! She can't even really roll over yet. Okay, she's not really walking, but she is stand-leaning on the couch. She likes to lock her knees and not bend in the middle, making it hard for us to set her down sometimes - so here, we just leaned her and she loved it.







Elliot happy again at 5AM. Sam, just happy.


Samantha took to sunglasses like a natural.

Ellie joined the fun to help make cupcakes for her class.

Yeah yeah yeah, my commentary is weak here. I am in a hurry to post new pics before we leave for the beach tomorrow. I am super tired and need to be in bed to stock up on sleep to drive all night tomorrow (HA!) and I am downstairs without the monitor with both girls in their bedroom asleep - which can mean disaster if one wakes up and then wakes the other because we did not swoop in on time. And am subtly distracted by Kass & Ben watching Real World Hollywood finale - oh they mocked me all summer for watching it and now they are watching the end without me!?
But, oh, look how cute my little babies are in these pictures. How could I keep this cuteness from you?

2 comments:

Sara said...

Cute cute cute! Love the 4th and 5th ones down. Let's get together soon! I'll drop you an e-mail.

Sara :)

benandsherie said...

I switched 4&5 to 1&2 so Sam's close up was the first thing I see when I log on...and email me Sara! I lost your address.