Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Grandma Visits


Aquarium Rock Climbers.  We had a great walk from the Boston Aquarium, which is remodeling all around us (no penguins, no sharks...) and then we walked on the Harbor walk all the way to the Children's Museum.  Which proved to maybe be too much for a half day visit.  We left the Children's Museum early to take Sammy to a doctor's appointment, which meant a bee-filled lunch at Olecito in Inman Square and a little visit to the Stella Bella play room.



We welcomed Grandma with a post-airport Lobstah dinner....with the fabulous roasted corn salad and orzo with everything recipes we picked up from Elissa on Girl Weekend in July.

The next morning it was off to visit Auntie Kassi at Starbucks.


 Then Grandma went to work with Elliot on making puffy piggies while Julia helped me make super garlicky pesto.

Sammy trying on some novelty glasses.


And then the sequence - of Julia at the Children's Museum.  She was waiting out front with me while Ben was bringing the car around fro Sammy's doctor.  Beautiful day.  Julia loving her sparkly shoes that look to me more like cheap cardboard slippers.  I was loving snapping shot of her, but my camera is so delayed, it was annoying.  And then she was running and I snapped, but it didn't take, until she wiped out...which I did not realize I had on film until we downloaded here.  Poor girl was okay and I was running to scoop her up before the picture was even done forming.  









No comments: