Friday, October 26, 2012

Because It's Fall

It is fall.  It is fall.  The leaves are falling everywhere.  That means it's fall!  -- Yo Gabba Gabba

Today was Sammy's Halloween Parade at school.  BUT, they don't wear costumes.  They were masks they made.  Waaah Waaahh.... I wanted little tykes in costumes!  And we already went to a Halloween birthday party and modelled their costumes, but then our camera battery died and I cannot get them off of there!  So, hopefully I will be posting some costume shots soon.  In the meantime, check out my two youngest lovelies having fun at Samantha's new preschool...which we love!












And PS, since you are still scrolling.  Just wanted to say that I LOVE SANDY!  Hurricane Sandy that is.  And I am saying this 5 days before she is supposed to hit and before there is any reported damage, so this love does not come back to haunt me...but a meeting I had at work was cancelled due to the hurricane & travel woes.  The meeting is a lot of prep and a major presentation -- my part was scheduled to go live at the client site, an hour from home, from 1:30 - 5:30 on Oct 31 -- Halloween!  It was a source of major frustration and a huge bummer to me who loves this holiday so much.  I hated raising my hand to confess that I love my holiday and my kids' costume parades and did not want to only be home for bedtime, but for the whole thing.  But I did it, so they were letting me leave early anyway, which is really great of them (but seriously, don't they have kids?  what about the folks who were traveling for this meeting?  Am I the only one who thought this was weird?) -- but now with Hurricane Sandy, Wooo hooo!  I don't even have to go!  My part is reduced to a conference call, albeit a long intense conference call, but one that I can take in my witches hat and still be home to steal all the Reese's Peanut Butter cups trick or treat with my kids!

No comments: